Islamic Nasheed Mawlana 'Awsana مولانا أوصانا أن نبقى إخوانا
* No string or wind music instruments used. All computerized halal beats. Nasheed Song used for good cause.
(Mawlana.. 'Awsana.. 'Ann Nabqa.. Ikhwana)
- Our lord.. urged us.. to stay brethrens (brothers)
- You are my beloved I swear by Allah..
- You are brothers in Islam
- And so are all the believers.. my brothers in this religion
- we render between us the passion.. that's how faith will grow
- in helping each other in hardships.. the poor and needy!
While eyes sleep..
I stay up.. I will not leave al-Madinah (City of Prophet Muhammad) while it's full of millions of people..
Millions of people visited it and left it, but we shall stay.. its environment I adore..!
O Brothers.. come and let's follow the example of Taha (Prophet Muhammad)..
Who's a man from Quraysh that came to this world.. and eliminated its darkness..
The messenger of Allah.. He was mercifull and pitiful on the slaves of Allah.. (Salla ^Alayhillah) Allah raised his rank..
By doing the good, he generously gave and exceeded in giving for the sake of Allah..